Thursday, March 14, 2013

HD CAT


It all started a month after we brought him home. I was busy cleaning dishes in the kitchen and caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of my eye. He was planted in the middle of the living room, staring up at the TV. He almost looked like a statue...still as can be while Tom and Jerry played on the screen. I stood for a few moments, frozen in disbelief, before I went to grab the camera. Normally, he would move the second I reached for the camera but today he was distracted...Success!


Yes, that was Bleu at 3 months old. He continues to be a TV watcher but now his spot of choice is my husband's lap on the recliner chair. My husband will kick up the recliner and wait for Bleu to arrive. Bleu will jump up, give dad a snuggle, receive a pet, and then settle in at his feet. He always rests his front paw on my husband's leg, almost like its an arm rest. He'll curl up, perch his head up high and focus on the screen. It doesn't matter what is on, he'll watch it until my husband puts down the recliner to get up. I've had several cats in my life but have never observed a cat with such an interest in an HD screen.

Bleu has several unique characteristics but I must say that my HD C-A-T is one in a million.


No comments:

Post a Comment