Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pretty Pipes (26/31)


Bath time is one of my favorite times of day with my little ones. I would spend so much time talking with my boys and watching them play in the tub when they were younger. Now it's my daughters turn and things are so different. 



The boys crashed boats, threw superheros, and splashed until tsunami sized waves splashed out the sides of the tub. My little lady has no interest in her toys unless she is sucking the water out of them. Normally she is trying to stand up, pour water into her mouth, or splash while sitting down. Today she discovered something new. 


After washing her hair and getting water in her eyes, she decided that she needed to share a piece of her mind. With a loud squawk and a furrow of her brow, she sent that message loud and clear. She was expecting the furrowed brow that was returned to her but her ears did not anticipate the return of noise. 

With a smirk on her face, she let out another sound...this time a roar. ROAR!!! Her echo returned and another smirk revealed her new eye teeth. 

UP, UP, UP!!! I went to reach down to lift her out of the tub and she grunted. Oh, obviously I had misunderstand. She was just testing out her new pipes. They sure do sound pretty in her fancy new recording studio. 



1 comment:

  1. So fun to see the little ones and their new discoveries. I agree that I was different with my son and tubby time. things are different with my daughter. I feel like she's always testing me...

    ReplyDelete